Sunday 2 June 2013

Module 3 Activity 1

Well, this is new to me - both blogging and this course that I am starting. I feel like a fresh water fish thrown into the deep ocean, only I asked to be thrown in. I attended a work shop on this project, but still I am at a loss. Now I understand how some students can be sitting in class all day paying attention (or so it seems) and at the end of the day have no idea what the teacher was talking about. That was how I felt at the end of the session. Mr. Roos was very informative though (even if at most times I could not connect with what he was saying). I understood the activity somewhat but where do i go from here? Let's see what this journey has to offer and where it would take me because I have a feeling I'm not in Kansas anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment