Thursday 6 June 2013

Module 3 Activity 4

Oh I had fun doing this activity.  I must admit it was a challenge but I liked it.  I had fun putting in the information but when it was time to put in the formulas, that's where all the frustration came. At times, I had to take  long breaks and come back at it only to find that I did not put in the equal sign or a bracket was in the wrong place. At times I spent hours working on one formula.  Finding the average was a definite problem for me, but perseverance claimed victory.

On the brighter side of the cloud, I am now more competent to utilize these tools when doing my mark sheet, so my task would be much easier.  I would not have to be slaving over a sheet of paper and a calculator.  I can also save the template and just plug in my scores so my life has just been made easier and I will now have more time to literally smell the roses.  I will definitely be using excel more.

No comments:

Post a Comment